The Guardian Chapter 2 The Guardian Chapter 2

One of the best Flash games I have ever played on the internet. I love the Legend of Zelda feel to it, and enjoyed the main protagonist's likeness to Link, they are very similar. It has a great length too it, much better then Chapter 1 which I played on another site, but it really is a great Game, I love the animation, the Nightmare Armour. The four swords you can obtain, the bosses you fight, the Life containers, the Launcher was a good weapon, wasn't really a use for it though. Is there a Chapter 3 of this, already made or being made?

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

Best Pokemon ever

Best ever Pokemon game I have ever played, better then the actual ones in fact, the story to this is much better then the games, what with always being the same, catch them all, get 8 gym badges and beat the elite four. For the beginning this is truely great, I can not wait to see what more you will do to this. Quick question, when you do continue this, for level 6 and more catchable Pokemon, will the player get the Boulderbadge because they beat Broke, reason why I say this is becuase if you did do that, then you can put medals on the game and earning that badge is a medal, like evolving so many Pokemon. A medal for catching all Pokemon and that sort of stuff. I loved the sprites, really good, and the point exp was a good touch, can't wait for the better version. If you need any help I'm sure many of us would aid you, including me. Great work, can't wait to see what you do next.

Meet'N'Fuck Therapy Meet'N'Fuck Therapy

What the patient needed and the nurses supplied

I've been spending quite some time in the hospitals this year and all I can say is that if I met some nurses like these during my stay, my stay would have been a lot more bearable. Now as far as these games go, you are a master, great animations, great graphics and the positions are good too. even if you made real life films half as good as this, you would be legendary.

BearBound BearBound

Not bad for a five minute game

What I like about this game was the sheer simplicity to it, I liked the artwork and the graphics. The pictures were really good, the ones that appear after reaching certain areas and got the medals. The Medals were real easy to get and that's a plus, although there were a few problems, I was never able to hid in the igloos, but that wasn't too bad considering as how I never got attacked by the blizzard, but the other problem was that the go to menu button never worked. You might want to get that fixed.

JackSmack responds:

I'm guessing you might need to refresh cause that sounds like the game didn't load properly.
Either that or you need to update your flash player.

MeetNFuck: First Date Sex MeetNFuck: First Date Sex

Bit short but not bad

Compared to a few of your others, it was pretty short, but the whole one woman idea it was good, and different. Can't wait to see you next one.

Reincarnation: TCOU Reincarnation: TCOU

What a nice little visit to a church

I just love this series, the mini games are awesome as are the full ones, its just brilliant, they tell a nice story, i really like the graphics and the voices arenĀ“ too bad, although there was a glitch on this, i found four secret medals instead of two, it was cool though, nice game.

Reincarnation: ITNOE Reincarnation: ITNOE

This has to be my favourite Demon series

This is a really good game, I love all the point and click stuff, these minis are really good, yeah they may be short, but you should just make them count as proper ones. The story to this is cool, the overall story, I like the demon you play, he's awesome, but I do have one problem with this, what do you have to do to get the second secret medal, I've got the turn all the lights off, but I need the other one, anybody know how to get it?

Meet'N'Fuck: Road Trip Meet'N'Fuck: Road Trip

Man now that's my kind of road trip

This was really short, but such a great game, everything in it was just awesome, the animation was really good and the artwork to it. Next time make it longer though.

Meet'N'Fuck Threesome Fun Meet'N'Fuck Threesome Fun

Nice work, as always

Everybody loves a thressome, especially when it's one guy and two chicks.

Meet'N'Fuck Detective RPG Meet'N'Fuck Detective RPG

To penetrate and serve

Good for Paul, after all that hard work trying to find her, he get's to bone her nd then marry her after she gets her inheritance, everything worked out alright for him in the end.