Poem Poem

Hey man the voice is pretty cold, but try slowing your pace down, space out the words a bit. also u r cold and detacthed so let ur aaggression flow throught your words, great practise piece though.

Little Boy Dead Audition Little Boy Dead Audition

Hey you have a pretty good voice, the recording sounds echoey, which adds to the voice giving it a hollow and darker edge, consider you we will, , one thing I will suggest is slow it down a bit, allow the words to have a bit of a pause in between thus giving them a more distant and melancholy effect.

Temple of Time (Peltos Style) Temple of Time (Peltos Style)

Sort of subliminal

Oh, i like this one, it's peaceful, yet lively entrancing at the same time, can;t wait to see more of this sort of thing.

peltos responds:

thx. but i have the feeling by this one that its not finished yet.....
but i coundt find what so i just submit it:P

Lost Woods (Peltos Style) Lost Woods (Peltos Style)

Funky man

Hey bro, for a first attempt it's not too bad, kind of funky really, how'd you do it? Hey seeings as how you're making songs now, they can be put into our comics.

peltos responds:

that was the reason i made them XD
and thx

Destiny_Eletric [Box-Killa] Destiny_Eletric [Box-Killa]

Party like you're in Ibiza

I really like this one, makes me feel like going clubbing, it gets the body moving and has a very good pulsing beat, you did a really good job on this song man, can't wait to see what other things you can do.

Peaceful_Adventure [Box-Killa] Peaceful_Adventure [Box-Killa]

A true Masterpiece

Hey dude, this is a really good tune, i love guitar, nice job. You do some excellent strumming and the end isn't bad, even with the mistake you made, but nice job.

Box-Killa responds:

thanks dude, yeah the ending is just a lil wierd

TLOZMM Termina Field - Remix TLOZMM Termina Field - Remix

What a happy tune

Hey man, love what you done to the tune, makes me feel really happy all of a sudden, you did a nice job with, well done.

LoZ - Warrior Spirit Within LoZ - Warrior Spirit Within

The beast has awoken

This is just perfect, listening to it just makes me want to release what I have inside me and kick some ass. This song has a way of entering your heart and awaking the best inside, awesome.

Narwhals Tune Narwhals Tune

Narwhals, Narwhals swimming in the Ocean

This song is just awesome, what more is there to say, awesome sums it up pretty well,

TLoZ - Dark Hyrule Castle TLoZ - Dark Hyrule Castle

The Power of the Dark side

Don't know what game this belongs to, but whatever Zelda adventure it was, this is an awesome tune, really deep and interesting,, give me more.